Windows SW Developers
Were looking for software engineers to join our a highly skilled software development team working on our enterprise Mobile VPN product line. In this capacity you will be responsible for prototyping, designing and developing Bittiums products for laptops, tablets and mobile devices mainly on Windows on both user and kernel space.
Tasks in general:
• Prototyping, designing and developing Bittiums products for laptops, tablets and mobile devices mainly on Windows on both user and kernel space
• Participating in product planning
• Contributing to the development of engineering practices
What you should have in your toolbox:
• Solid knowledge in programming using C/C++, experience in python is a merit
• Experience in developing software using Windows APIs
• Ability to debug driver level networking issues on Windows
• Good understanding of overall IP networking, including routing, NAT, firewalls and Wi-Fi
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills and attitude
• Technological pioneering attitude!
To give our customers the best service a small amount of both domestic and international travelling may be required.
Contact person: email@example.com
Category: SW development
Location: Espoo, Tampere
Last apply date: 14.1.2019